Saturday, February 28, 2015

Three-Ingredient Brownies

This recipe is from the Pioneer Woman, Ree Drummond. I have to say I was somewhat skeptical about this recipe as there were so few ingredients, but it was fabulous and super easy to make. I used chocolate-almond spread instead of chocolate-hazelnut spread, but that was the only change I made. This will definitely be a recipe I keep up my sleeve for a quick dessert. I might try adding some chopped nuts next time to add some texture, but it's delicious as is.

2  x 13 oz jars (2 1/2 C) chocolate-hazelnut or chocolate-almond spread 
1 heaping cup flour
3 large eggs
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 13"  x 9" inch Pyrex pan with buttered foil. 

Heat the chocolate-hazelnut spread in the microwave for about 20 seconds or so. Stir chocolate spread, flour and eggs in a large bowl, and por into the prepared pan. Using a spatula, spread the chocolate mixture so that it's evenly dispersed in the pan. 
Bake for about 25 to 30 minutes until done. Allow to cool slightly before cutting into squares. 

No comments: