Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Cranberry Sauce

This recipe is from the Pioneer Woman, Ree Drummond, who is one of my favorite TV cooks. She has such an easy cooking style, plus I love having a peep into what life is like living on a ranch in Oklahoma.

3 C fresh cranberries, washed
1 C maple syrup
juice and zest of one orange

Put the cranberries in a medium sized saucepan, and then add the maple syrup and orange juice and zest. Stir gently and bring to a boil. Lower the heat and cook for about 10 minutes or so until the cranberries begin to break down.
This is one of the most delicious cranberry sauce recipes I've tried, and the best thing is that it's super easy to make! You can't go wrong with that!

This Thanksgiving I cooked three different cranberry sauce recipes, and this was definitely my favorite. Everyone else seemed to love it too!

No comments: